Wednesday, May 26, 2004

 

getting *YAWN* political again

So this story on Fark about Sarin gas allegedly being found in Iraq was accompanied by a snide dig at Michael Moore fans. But we're not here to talk about that guy right now.

Instead, I'll concede that I'm willing to accept the basic details of the story--once I've seen a few more details. Out of whose ass did they pull this shell? And out of the umptillion shells there must be over there, how do they know to test this one for Sarin? Do they test them all, or did someone ask, "hey, does this smell Sariny to you?"

If you expect me to find these magical-holy-grail-chemical-weapons turned up, I wanna see more than fifty-seven words. I want names, I want places, I want dates. Do some fucking journalism, people.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?