Tuesday, June 22, 2004

 
So, yeah, haven't done much blogging lately. We live on the top floor of our building, which means the heat rises right up into our apartment, so the guy who's home all day is currently suffering from a lack of ambition.

The final installment of the Rocky Horror thing is coming. I wrote it, but, not to put too fine a point on it, it sucks. I gotta figure out a way to tell the same story with better words. Like the old joke about the guy who bought this great new typewriter; all you need to do to be a great writer is figure out which keys to hit.

I'm starting some video projects this week. Partly to get myself up to speed with Premiere, which I haven't used as much as Final Cut Pro, and partly just because it's been over a year since school ended and I'm afraid my skills are atrophying.

Fuck this. I'm going swimming.

Copyright 2004 Rich Bowen

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?