Friday, July 02, 2004

 
So, the apartment by the beach turned out to be too small--we gots a lotta stuff, donchew know.

Right now we're looking at basement suites--or, more accurately, ground floor suites, since there are no basements in Richmond. We thought we had found one, but the more we thought about it...well, it was big enough, and I enjoyed the hot Indian girl in her pajamas who showed it to us, but we would have to enter through the garage, we couldn't use the washer and dryer, the fridge was old and busted, and from what she was saying, we wouldn't just be renting an apartment, we would be joining their family.

I don't even want the family I have. I don't want another one.

We've given notice, so we're out of here at the end of the month no matter what. So if Shelly and I show up at your door on August 1st, have a heart.

Copyright 2004 Rich Bowen

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?