Thursday, August 12, 2004

 

Let There Be Lips...Again!

I try to get out, and they pull me back in...

I got a call last night from the girl in charge of Vancouver's once-a-year Rocky Horror cast. I gave her my number after last year's somewhat depressing Halloween show (about which you've already read...right?) and, long-story-short, it looks like I'll be dusting off the old Eddie jacket.

What was that quote from Tom Wolfe? Something about how great it is to go home again?

Copyright 2004 Rich Bowen

Comments:
Hmm. Perhaps I'll join you for that trip down amnesia lane. If we were the ambitious types (and I know we're not) we could try and track down some of the old gang. Boy that's a scary thought. ;)
 
I'm not old, I'm thirty seven.

[33 really, but in dogs year, forget about it.]
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?