Saturday, March 12, 2005

 
And this is a comedy.

Posted by Hello
Ideal is a new BBC series about Moz, a small-time drug dealer living in a run-down Manchester flat with his ambitious girlfriend Nicki. I've been downloading the episodes off UKNova.com. At the end of the one I just finished watching, Moz has discovered a severed hand left in his garbage by Cartoonhead, one of his customers, who never appears without a cartoon mouse mask, and who is now dating China, the girl Moz was going to dump Nicki for. Further complicating matters is the fact that Cartoonhead just drank rat poison that Nicki had intended for China.

God, I love the BBC.

Comments:
So, why not ftp them over to my machine...?

Jack
 
Okay. Email me with how to connect to your FTP site.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?