Wednesday, August 31, 2005

 
In case you were wondering about the "Lasagna" Penguin dream thing I sometimes get ragged about: It was from a dream I had once, where every time I looked in a mirror, I would see this giant penguin, with tufts of white hair sticking up from its head, screaming "LASAGNA! LASAGNAAAAAAAA!"

I think it must be inspired by Mr. Flibble: I had recently been to a party to watch Red Dwarf 5, which someone had gotten direct from the UK, before channel 9 got it. I fell asleep about five minutes into Holoship (that's not an editorial comment; I was just really tired), but I must have woken up briefly during Quarantine. The Lasagna scream, I have no idea.

I'm tempted to describe the weirdest, most convoluted dream I ever had, but it would take too many footnotes, to explain who was who, because it was filled with people I knew, and most of it would be pretty boring to anyone who's not me. Which is most people.

Copyright 2004 Rich Bowen

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?