Monday, September 05, 2005

 
I've already gotten a dressing down from Mowrer about not telling people about this, so here it is. I've got a job.

No, it is not in film, TV, or new media. It is, in fact, at a soon-to-open branch of Canada's top home improvement store. I'm not mentioning the name here, because I don't want to be one of those schlubs you hear about who gets fired for talking about his job on his blog. Suffice it to say I am taking my film school education and becoming a warehouse monkey. It's 1991 all over again.

At least it's more money for Disneyland.

Copyright 2004 Rich Bowen

Comments:
Do you get a discount?
 
You will use you education for something great!! Madame Olive knows all! In the mean time you're helping out the disney fund, which is helping out your dear wife, which, let's face it, helps us all.
 
Yay! Warehouse monkey? Do we get to animate your silly antics of driving a forklift into stacks of boxes and burying people in spagnum moss? That would be funny. Viva Los DisneyLand!
 
do they hire americans????
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?