Monday, November 28, 2005

 
Time for another You Are Here script; this one is nicely self-contained, and I'm actually considering shooting this one first, as a sort of "proof-of-concept."

I should note that these scripts are appearing as they did when I finished them, unedited and largely unrevised. I'll be going through later and making some changes, to fit better with things I came up with later. Kelly, for example, is now the same age as David. And Amy's sister will be getting a name change. How is it, that in the 7 years since I wrote this particular script, NOT ONE PERSON ON THE FUCKING PLANET mentioned to me that the little sister on My So-Called Life was named Danielle?

In about a week or so, when I post the next one, I'll start getting into my ideas for producing the thing. Until then, enjoy Episode 1-3: The Sandwich Incident.

Copyright 2004 Rich Bowen

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?